The present Board, comprises the following members;
- Adam Muckle MTA President
- Tim Morris ATA Treasurer
- Will Orr-Ewing ATA
- William Petty ATA
- Chris Sanders MA
- Frederick Sugarman-Warner ATA
- Emma Swanson ATA
- Chris Lenton FTA, FCCA, FCIS Secretary
Panels of independent tutors have been constituted in specific areas so that the views of independent tutors may be communicated to the Board. (See a list of Panels below).
The Association has just sent out the notice calling nominations for seven Board members.
A copy of the constitution is available on request please email email@example.com for a copy and is also available as a download from this site (see below)
- A Membership Panel, for dealing with membership issues – difficult to judge applications referred by the TTA Administrator, admissions appeals, and membership upgrades.
- A Marketing and Communications Panel, as the name suggests dealing with marketing membership acquisition.
- A Study Centre Panel
- The CPD & Event group
- The Online Panel
- An Audit Committee, for reviewing accounts and financial reporting (see the ICSA guidance on terms of reference).
- A Disciplinary and Ethics Committee, for consideration of any complaints lodged against Members (see ‘Complaints procedure’ in the Membership Booklet
- Memorandum and Articles, for The Tutors' Association Memorandum and Articles
- Board Regulations, for The Tutors' Association TTA Board Regulations.
- Standards, for The Tutors' Association Standards.